Advt No : MR_CRAFT_PT/01/2018
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL)
BPCL aka Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 25 Craftsman & Process Technician. Apply online before 24 October 2018. BPCL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bharatpetroleum.com
Name of the post — Craftsman & Process Technician
No of post — 25
Pay Scale — Rs. 13,800- 41,000/-
General Instructions:tamilnadu govt employment
- Candidates are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.For all purposes,interpretation as per English version of the advertisement shall prevail.
- Reservation/Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer – NCL) / ExServicemen/PWD/J&K domicile candidates will be as per applicable P residential directives/Govt. directives on the subject issued from time to time.
- Candidate seeking reservation/relaxation as applicable for SC / ST / OBC (NCL), will have to submit the caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the designated Competent Authority meant for appointment to posts under the Govt.of India indicating clearly the caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC / ST / OBC (NCL) and the Village / Town the candidate is ordinarily resident of.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against un-reserved posts shall be considered against general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification cut-off marks,selection process cut-off marks etc. shall be extended to them.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) are persons with permanent disability of 40% and above. PWD candidates are required to submit a certificate issued by a medical board with a minimum of three members constituted by Central/State government failing which their candidature as PWD candidates will not be
- Candidates currently employed in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSU will have to produce‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Skill Test and ‘Release Order’ from their employers at the time of joining. In case the candidate fails to do so,his candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange are also required to submit online application.
- Candidates domiciled in the states of Maharashtra will be preferred.
- Ex- servicemen candidates applying for the above vacancies must submit a certificate indicating the equivalence of their qualification to that advertised, failing which the application will be rejected, without further reference in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST / PWD category should bring their original caste certificate/disability certificate along with a photocopy of the same to claim travel reimbursement.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:29-09-2018 11:00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:24-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at BPCL’s website (https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/) from 29 Sep 2018 11:00 PM to 24 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form