Advt. No.: IM/PAD/113/Eng
Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru-16
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of telecom products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber premises equipment. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has made strides in the CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM-BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business. ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore. The Company is looking for Asst. Executive Engineers for its ASCON / OCB Project Offices spread across India like Srinagar, Jammu, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Sukna, Tenga, Tejpur, Rangapahar, Shillong, Limakhong and other stations where project offices are located.
ITI Limited Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineers
No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.4.76/- (Per Lakhs)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a Graduate in Engineering in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics, full time course from a recognised University/Institute.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:public sector recruitment
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement and experience will be considered as on the last date of submission of the application.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification etc. may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
How to Apply ITI Ltd Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.itiltd-india.com on or before 05.02.3018 and candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with copies of certificates to the Deputy General Manager-HR, ITI Limited, Network System Unit, Doorvani Nagar Bangalore – 560 016 on or before 09.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 09.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form