Advt. No.05/ 2018
ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
The Assam Public Service Commission invites Application from Indian citizens as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India for filling up 25(twenty five) nos. posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests in the Assam Forest Service (Class-I) under Environment & Forests Deptt., Assam in the pay scale of Pay Band 4 (PB-4), Rs.30,000/- to 1,10,000/- and Grade Pay Rs.12,700/- under the provision of Rule (4)(a) of the Assam Forest Service (Class-I) Rules, 1942 and thereafter for undergoing in-service Diploma Course of Training in Forestry for 2(two) years as per allotment of seat made by the Director of Forest Education, Government of India, Ministry of Environment & Forests, Dehradun under the provision of the Government of India, Ministry of Environment & Forests- Entrance and Training Rules (Revised) ,2004 for State Forest Service Officers vide Government of India, Ministry of Environment & Forests(RT Division) notification No. GSR.465 (E), dtd.21-07-2004, in Central Academy for State Forest Service, Dehradun.
APSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Conservator of Forests
No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000-110000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.12700/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelorâ€™s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University.
Note: No candidate shall be allowed to take more than one subject from the following groups:government doctor jobs
- Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering & Veterinary Science.
- Chemical Engineering & Chemistry.
- Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Computer Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics Engineering.
- Mathematics & Statistics.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in â€œbold lettersâ€ in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSCâ€™s website www.apsc.nic.in.(â€œApplication forms for other examinationâ€). No printed Application
Form will be issued from the Commissionâ€™s office, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Ghy-22.
- The last date of submission of duly filled up application Forms accompanied by all particulars to the Commissionâ€™s office is fixed on 12-04-2018.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
- Age: Candidate must not be less than 21 years or more than 38 years of age on the 1st January, 2018. The upper age limit is relaxable in the case of Scheduled caste/ Scheduled Tribes candidates upto 5 (five) years.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 12.04.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form