Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd(FACT)
FACT aka The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. invites applications for the post of 24 Graduate Engineering Apprentices Vacancy 2018. FACT Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.fact.co.in
Name of the post — Graduate Engineering Apprentices
No of post — 24
Pay Scale — B.E./B.Tech
10000/- (Per Month).
General Instructions:karnataka government jobs
- The candidates who are submitting the applications directly to our office should attach the attested copy of the above certificates along with the application form.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or applications without the above mentioned certificates will be rejected and shall not be considered for selection. The scanned certificates which are not legible shall also be rejected.
- The list of the eligible candidates and the date/time of written test will be notified in our website www.fact.co.in. The hall ticket and other details of the written test shall be send to the mail ids of the eligible candidates.
- Candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
Candidates with student ID in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) only will be permitted for the written exam.
- Students awarded with CGPA / Grade system should produce conversion certificate of CGPA / Grade into percentage from their University. For those who have not submitted with the conversion certificate the UPSC’s CGPA conversion formula will be applicable.
- The written test will be conducted at FACT Training Centre, Eloor, Udyogamandal,Cochin. The written test will consist of multiple choice questions (in respect of their disciplines) of one hour duration. The candidates shall report at the Examination centre on time with the hall ticket, filled up application form and identity proof (copy of Aadhar card).
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates is allowed as per rules (PWD candidates will be considered for selection to Computer discipline Apprenticeship only.)
- FACT Ltd. has not authorized any other website to publish this advertisement.Therefore the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:21-10-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with scanned copy of relevant documents send by mail id to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21.10.2018. Candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form