Walk-in-Interview: 15th March, 2018
National Health Mission (NHM) Punjab
National Health Mission, Punjab invites eligible candidates for Walk-In-Interview for the posts mentioned below under District Health Societies (NHM) on purely contract basis. The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria (available on http://www.pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx) may attend the walk-in-interview on the following date, time & venue:
NRHM Job Details:
1.Post Name: District/ Block Statistical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11000 /- (Per month)
2.Post Name: District/ Block Accountant Cum Cashier
No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11000 /- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:tamilnadu govt employment
- For District/ Block Statistical Assistant: Commerce Graduate with one year Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications. Candidates with a higher qualification in Finance/ Commerce will be preferred.
- For District/ Block Accountant Cum Cashier: Commerce Graduate or Graduate in any discipline having Statistics or Economics as one of the subject with one year Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications.
- The interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview as per above mentioned schedule in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the Districts where the posts is vacant. The list of category wise vacant posts in each District is available on website http:// www.pbnrhm.org/ career1.aspx . Candidates may see in which District they wish to work and accordingly attend the walk-in interview in respective Civil Surgeon Offices.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Reservation policy of the Punjab Government has been followed for filling up above mentioned posts. Candidates may visit the Departmentâ€™s website www.pbnrhm.org to see the details of category wise reservation available in various Districts.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
- If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cancel/amend/ change/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: The office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 15.03.2018 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification