Nausena Bharti(Indian Navy)
Headquarters Goa Naval Area,Vasco-da-gama,Goa
Indian Navy invites applications for the post of 24 Civilian Motor Driver, 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme & Sailor for SSR/AA/MR Vacancy 2018. Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Civilian Motor Driver
No of post- 24
Pay Scale- Rs. 25,500 — 81,100/-
Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and knowledge of first-line maintenance. Must Possess a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycles. Two-year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMVs) driving.
General Instructions:public sector recruitment
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above post.
- The applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Particulars furnished in the application form should be correct in all respect. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the applicant is detected at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to take legal action against him/her.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification etc will be determined as on the closing date for online registration.
- The candidates working in Central Government/State Government etc. fails to produce the NOC when demanded failing which his/her candidature will not be considered(Annexure 1).
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is not filled appropriately at the relevant column in the application form.
- Candidature of the registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Indian Navy have the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice or hiding any material information, misrepresentation of facts or canvassing for candidature. All such candidates will be liable to be debarred from this examination as well as future
examination and a criminal proceeding may also be initiated.
- The details regarding date, time and venue of Physical/Trade test of provisionally selected candidates and all subsequent notification regarding the recruitment would be available on the website www.hqgnanavyciviliansrect.com No queries over telephone will be entertained. Candidates are also requested to check www.indiannavy.nic.in, website regularly till completion of recruitment for updates/corrigendum and any further instructions.
- The SC/ST candidates should also enclose latest copy of caste certificate duly self attested for claiming age/other relaxation and produce original certificate on demand(Annexure 2).
- In case of OBC, the caste certificate, inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “creamy layer”Ÿ and are required to produce certificate (valid for three financial years only) claiming OBC as per format contained in GOI. DOP&T OM 36036/2/2013-Estt(Res) dated 13 May 2014 and
36033/1/2013-Estt(Res.) dated 27 May 2013 on demand(Annexure 3).
- Armed Forces personnel applying for the posts under Ex-Serviceman category should forward undertaking as per GOI/DOP&T OM 36034/29/Estts/SCT dated 03rd Apr 1991 to avail relaxation/reservation(Annexure 4).
- Duration of the written test may be of one-day duration. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the recruitment test as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured. Indian Navy will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form:13-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form:03-07-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Goa Naval Area’s website (http://hqgnanavyciviliansrect.com/) from 13 Jun 2018 to 03 Jul 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form