Advt. NO: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/6505
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post : Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha)—751019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invites Application for the post of 236 Senior Residents. Apply Online before 31 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 236 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Selection Procedure:psu jobs
- The candidate can apply only in any one out of enlisted department.
- The written examination of 80 marks will be based on the MCQ in the subject concerned and 20 marks for personal interview will be conducted at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. The date of written examination and /or personal interview will be uploaded in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website(www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in).
- Candidates will be sent intimation about the written examination and/or personal interview through e-mail/post and the same is required to be produced at the time of examination.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview.
- Any vacancy arising because of none joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/fax number faster communication.
- For qualification /Reservation /Selection Procedure/Emolument/dates for Interview/counselling and other details, please visit AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website: aiims bhubaneswar.edu.in.
Important Note for candidates:
- Candidates are requested to visit our website regularly to check the status of their application.
- Accepted / Rejected application status will be posted in the website regularly. Attempts will be made to send / communicate through e-mail and/or post AIIMS, Bhubaneswar shall however not be responsible for non receipt of such communication. Candidates are advised to check the website and/or e-mail regularly.
- It is mandatory to provide proper e-mail ID and mobile number that are in regular use in the application form.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy:Â Interested candidates may apply Online through the website: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in on or before 31.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form