Advt. No.: 06 of 2017-18
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from the prospective candidates as well as in-service contractual Jr. Lecturers/Post Graduate Teachers working under Higher Secondary Schools of ST & SC Development Department for recruitment to 230 (two hundred thirty) vacant posts of Post Graduate Teachers in Group-B State Service under different stream as mentioned below under ST & SC Development Department in the pay band of Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with usual dearness and other allowances sanctioned by Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are temporary and likely to be made permanent.
Online application must be followed by submission of Hard copy of the same along with copies of certificates by the last date 31.08.2017.
OPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher
No. of Vacancy: 230 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects from recognized University with at least 55% of marks or Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with B.Ed or equivalent Degree.latest andhra govt jobs
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of the Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language (M.E. School Standard);
- The candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible Â for appointment unless the State ‘Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to Â apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and arc within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para-3 and 4 of this advertisement. They must inform their respective Head of Offices in Writing regarding submission of their application for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”;
- If a candidate has at any time been debarred for certain Â period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public service Commission or UPSC from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specific period/chance(s);
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 01.08.2017 to 21.08.2017 Printout of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & Challan send to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 16.06.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 01.08.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 21.08.2017
Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application: 31.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form