Advt No : 11/SPSC/EXAM/2018
Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC)
Sikkim Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 23 Agriculture Development Officer Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Agriculture Development Officer
No of post- 23
Pay Scale- 9300 — 34800/-
Grade Pay- 5000/-
B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University.
GENERAL CONDIIONS:public sector recruitment
- Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX — I for Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
- The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 30/06/2018 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 30/06/2018 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
- Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Application fee amounting to `150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same will be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) alongwith valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 09/07/2018 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 23/07/2018 to28/07/2018.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:30-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://spscskm.gov.in on or before 30.06.2018 till 12.00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form