Last Date: 10th December, 2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
BHEL invites application for the post of 229 Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices . Apply Online before 10 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BHEL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Graduate Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 138 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.6000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Technician Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 91 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.4000/- (Per Month)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:tamilnadu govt employment
- Before a prospective candidate decides to apply online, he/she must visit the websites and/or read detailed
advertisement to ensure they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line
application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed through same.
- Applicants may note that, if selected as Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration of
Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration the Apprenticeship will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the “ Apprenticeship Certificate”.
- If at any stage of training, it is found that candidate has furnished false/ incorrect information or concealed any
information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extent rules.
- In case candidate wants of change/modify any information furnished in the online application, a fresh application with revised data can be submitted online. Re-submission of applications are allowed maximum 3 times only.
- Candidates shall be bound by rules made by BHEL Bhopal for selection process.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / suspend the process without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Any disputes arising regarding this Apprenticeship will be limited to Bhopal jurisdiction only.
- If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
- For further information candidates may visit our web site regularly.
- Please note that this is an advertisement only for 1 year Apprentices Training and not any job in the Company. BHEL will not offer any employment to any of the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
HOW TO APPLY:
- All candidates mandatory have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as
“Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for
apprenticeship at BHEL. This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for
BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill
their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
- Application submitted online will only be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 17.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form