Meghalaya Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 228 AE, Asst Lecturer, LDA & Various Vacancy. Apply before 31 May 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Assistant Lecturer
No of post- 74
Pay Scale- Rs. 15700 — 30610/-
2.Name of the post- AE
No of post- 13
Pay Scale- Rs. 17,000 — 33690/-pm
3.Name of the post- Lower Division Assistant
No of post- 90
Pay Scale- Rs. 11300 — 22000/-
Assistant Lecturer: Applicants must pass B.E/ B.Tech (Civil); B.Sc Engg.(Civil); B.Sc. B.Tech.
AE:Applicants must pass 2nd Class Masters Degree with B.Ed Degree.
Lower Division Assistant:Applicants must pass Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Applicants are advised to apply well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last minute rush which may occur in the server.
- Meghalaya State Government Employees will also have to apply through Online mode only. Such applicants must upload a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE duly signed by the Controlling Officer indicating also the“Application Code” generated by the MPSC portal and also the “Name of Post” applied for, in a single file either in.pdf/.jpg or .png file extension and the file size should not exceed 1 MB and should be legible when a printout is taken. The NOC maybe uploaded by clicking on the Upload NOC link. The NOC must be strictly uploaded on or before the last date of receipt of applications after which the link will automatically be disabled.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should upload separate NOCs for each post and follow the above instructions for uploading the same.
- Candidate must appear for Written Test/Interview at his/her own expenses.
- Admission at all stages of the recruitment process for which the candidates are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the recruitment process, it is found that applicants/candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature forthe post will automatically be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
Starting Date for Submission Of Application:13-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Application:31-05-2018.
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/index.jsp from 13th Apr 2018 to 31st May 2018 till 05:00 PM, (For More Detail See Notification)
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form