Advt No : 4441-RG
High Court Of Calcutta
High court of Calcutta invites Application for the post of 221 Group D (Farash/ Peons/ Orderly/ Barkandaz/ Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner) Vacancy 2018. High Court Calcutta Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Name of the post — Group D (Farash/ Peons/ Orderly/ Barkandaz/ Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner)
No of post — 221
Pay Scale — Rs. 4,900 — 16,200/-
1.Must have passed Class — VIII. Graduate
2. Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:public sector recruitment
- Applications can be submitted only through online mode and no offline applications will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to go through the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in regularly for the latest update and information.
- The candidate is required to go through the ‘general instructions/conditions’ before filling the online application form.
- Candidates are requested to read the Advertisement and when satisfied about the eligibility conditions of the Advertisement, then only apply.
- It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the examination/test, it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with a candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified by the concerned Recruiting Agency/Appointing Authority. The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria on the last date for submission of online application form.
- The candidates are required to submit online application forms with correct and complete information carefully. If any incomplete or false information is given,then the candidates will be responsible for the same and on the basis of false and incomplete information, the application form shall be rejected at any stage of the selection without giving any reason/notice. On furnishing any false certificate or indicating wrong category/sub-category regarding caste in the application form or in case of any other default, the High Court, Calcutta shall reject the candidature at any stage of the selection and may take necessary action.
- Every candidate should mention his/her name and Date of Birth in the Application Form as per the Class VIII Certificate or Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination issued by the recognized institution.
- No subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- All the candidates who are already in Central/State Government Service or in any Central/State Government undertaking or in any type of other organization established and governed by the Central/State Government shall have to produce NOC as and when called for.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:28-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:29-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Calcutta High Court’s website (http://calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/) from 28 Sep 2018 to 29 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form