Nausena Bharti(Indian Navy)
Indian Navy aka Nausena Bharti invites applications for the post of 22 Pilot, ATC & Observer Vacancy 2018. Indian Navy Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the post — Pilot, ATC & Observer
No of post — 22
Pay Scale — As Per Notification
How to Apply:upsc notifications
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 25 Aug 18 to 14 Sep 18.
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) (marksheets upto 5th & 7 th semester for regular & integrated course respectively, date of birth proof as per 10th or 12th, CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FITT format for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form. Candidates will carry application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
- Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Nov 18 to Mar 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for ATC candidates.Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests;consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.Successful candidates will undergo medical examination
(approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs, cleared PABT (for Pilot Entry) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on merit list and vacancies available.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the President of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained to a candidate during SSB tests.
- Return First Class (AC III Tier/AC Chair Car) rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of railway ticket. Candidates are to carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned,while appearing for SSB.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:25-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:14-09-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online through Indian Navy’s official website (https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/) from 25 August 2018 to 14 September 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form