High Court of Manipur
High Court of Manipur invites online applications from intersted candidates who willing to work for 22 posts of Lower Division Assistant . The appointments shall be on permanent based.
Name of the post — Lower Division Assistant
No of post — 22
Pay Scale — Rs.5,200-20,200+GP 2000
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Candidates seeking for reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such
reservation as per eliqibility prescribed in the Notice.
- List of Documents: The following documents in original and self-photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be produced invariably at the time of Typing Test failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the further examinations. Non submission of
requisite documents by the candidate at the time of Typing Test will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitmenf process.a) Printout of Admit Card b) Class X Certificate (as proof of Date of Birth) c) Photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF as indicated in Para No. 8 of the lmportant lnstructions to Candid ate s g iven below.d) Certificate of Graduation (as proof of Minimum Qualification) e) Certificates of other Qualification(s) 0 2 (two) passport sized photographs (as uploaded at the time of online application form submission).g) SC/ST/OBC Certificates issued by competent authority for those candidates seeking reservation.h) No objection Certificate issued before the last date of Online Application Form Submission for those candidates who are in Government Service.
- Applicants are advised to go through the steps in “HOW TO APPLY” (All steps are mandatory) and fill up their application form correctly, properly and completely otherwise their application will not be accepted.Things to be kept ready before apptying online i. Candidate’s own valid email lD ii. Scanned Copy of recent passport photograph (Size – 25KB to 100KE) (Dimension – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) iii. Scanned Copy of signature in plain white paper (Size – 10KB to 50KB) (Dimension – 3.5 cm x 1.15 cm) iv. Scanned Copy Left thumb impression in plain white paper (Size – 10KB to 50KB) (Dimension – 3.5 cm x 1.15 cm).
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving Licence, Voter lD Card, Aadhaar Card, ldentity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax PAN Card to the examination centre, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- All types of electronic gadgets including mobile phones, pagers etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers etc. to the venue of examination as arrangement for safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. The High Court of Manipur will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- ln case of any dispute, decision of the High Court will be final .
Starting date of online application: 27-07-2018.
Last dates of online application: 10-08-2018 .
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form