Last Date: 12th November, 2017
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Maharana Pratapnagar, Zone-II, Bhopal (M.P.)-462011
Food Corporation of India (FCI), under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, established
under the Food Corporation Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) and one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing
with food grain supply-chain management, invites online applications for recruitment to the post of WATCHMEN for in its Depots and Offices spread all over MADHYA PRADESH STATE. Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts as indicated below:
1.Name of the post- WATCHMAN
No of post- 217
Pay Scale- Rs.8100-18070
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- The posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
- The seniority of the Officials, appointed in the services of FCI within the MADHYA PRADESH Region will be determined by the order of merit in which they are finally selected for appointment. They will be posted in MADHYA PRADESH State as per requirement of FCI. The seniority of the officials will be maintained in Regional Office BHOPAL.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should apply Online, after obtaining necessary permission from their employer. Their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their current employer (if any). The same shall be required at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculator and other electronic gadgets except as specified in the Advertisement. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination premises/venue.
HOW TO APPLY:delhi sarkari naukri
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number printed on e-receipt and deposit date again in online portal by login through Unique Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details in online portal within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as INCOMPLETE and summarily be rejected.
- Bank commission charges will be borne by the Applicants. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, FCI will not be responsible. Application Fee deposited after 12.11.2017 will not be valid.
Online Application form will commence from: 12.10.2017
Last Date for Online Application:Â 12.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification