MADHYA PRADESH MADHYA KSHETRA VIDYUT VITARAN COMPANY LIMITED
NISHTHA PARISAR, GOV1NDPURA, BHOPAL (MP)
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) invites application for the post of 216 Assistant Engineer, Line Attendant & Various Vacancy on contract basis. Apply Online before 31 October 2017 & 10 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MPCZ Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Electrical & IT)
No. of Vacancy: 31 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.43848/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Line Attendant
No. of Vacancy: 157 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16412/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:employment news
- For Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have full time regular B.E./B.Tech or any equivalent degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/IT Engineering from a University/Institute.
- For Line Attendant: 10th passed and 2 years ITI Course passed from NCVT/SCVT recohnized institute in electrical/Lineman/wireman.
- The Candidates should be an Indian National. Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of failing application form, which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- The GATE SCORE CARD of 2015/2016/2017 will only be considered as valid.
- Company reserves the right to verify document submitted by the applicant. If any of the information given by the applicant is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection /appointment and thereafter.
- Age relaxation for ST, SC and OBC having caste certificate of SDO (R) of MP, and women having MP domicile, Ex-servicemen will be as per government rules.
- The reserve category candidates selected in merit availing relax standard shall be considered against vacancy of the respective category.
- The appointment letter to the candidates will be issued on the basis of merit list subject to verification of original documents.
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligibleÂ to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- If any of the information given by the candidates is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.
- The candidates shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of company.
- However candidates will be asked to Submit Circle wise preferences for posting but the company will not be bound to post the candidates as per their choices. The candidate can be posted anywhere in the company area and no claim on this ground will be entertained.
How to Apply MPCZ Vacancy:Â Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 16 & 26.10.2017 to 31.10.2017 & 10.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16.10.2017 & 26.10.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 31.10.2017 & 10.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form