Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited(MPWZ)
MPWZ aka Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Indore invites Application for the post of 215 Trade Apprentice. Apply Online before 31 October 2018. MPWZ Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.mpwz.co.in
Name of the post — Trade Apprentice
No of post — 215
Pay Scale — As Per Notification
ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) from recognized university of education.
General Rules:sarkari naukri
- In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires:-
- “Act” means the Apprentices Act,1961 (52 of 1961);
- “Diploma Holder” means a person who holds a diploma in engineering or technology or equivalent qualification granted by a State Board of Technical Education, or recognized by the State Government concerned or the Central Government.
- “Diploma in non-engineering” means a person who holds a diploma in nonengineering or equivalent qualification granted by a Board or University or
recognised by the concerned State Government or the Central Government, as the case may be;
- “Engineering Graduate” means a person, who- (a) holds a degree in engineering or technology granted by- (i) a statutory University, or (ii) an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament; (b) has passed the graduateship examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree; or (c) holds the qualifications which exempt him from Sections A and B examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- “Vocational Certificate Holder” means a person who holds a certificate in a Vocational Course, involving two years of study after the
completion of secondary stage of school education, recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education;
- “National Classification of Occupations” means the National Classification of Occupations adopted by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour, Directorate General of Employment and Training;
- “Non-engineering graduate” means a person who holds a degree in any subject other than engineering or technology granted by a statutory University or an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament or passed the graduateship examination of professional bodies recognised by the Central Government as equivalent degree;
- “Optional trade apprentice” means an apprentice who is not undergoing apprenticeship training in a designated trade;
- All the words and expressions, not defined here in these rules, but defined in the Act, shall have the same meaning as given to them in the said Act.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:31-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPWZ‘s website (http://www.mpez.co.in/) from 01 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form