Last Date:15 July,2019
Advt No : 10/2019
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
Chennai, (Tamil Nadu)
TRBTN aka Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai invites Application for the post of 2144 Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors. Apply Online before 15 July 2019. TRBTN Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.trb.tn.nic.in
Name of the post – Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors
No of post – 2144
Pay Scale – 36900 – 116600/- (Level – 18)
Post Graduate, B.Ed.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 KB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 KB) separately. The candidates have to upload their photo image and signature image while applying online. The online application uploaded without the candidate’s photograph and candidate’s signature will be rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active as all the communications will be sent to the registered email id only.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and it is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of User Departments before finalization of selection.
- Possession or use of electronic devices such as Mobile phone, Micro phone or any other Associated Accessories, Calculator, Log Tables, Pager, Digital Diary, Books, Electronic equipment or gadgets, etc., are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall. If any candidate is found in possession of any these devices/documents, candidate’s candidature is liable to be cancelled. Also, the candidate should not bring any valuables to the Examination Centre and the Centre shall not be responsible for their safe custody.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of the Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
- Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for. No T.A./D.A. will be paid.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
- The online application can be submitted till 05.00 PM on 15.07.2019 after which the link will be disabled.
- If more than one candidate secures the same cut-off mark for the particular communal turn, all such candidates will be called for Certificate Verification.
- Certificate Verification List and Certificate Verification Call letter will be published in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in only.
- Candidates short-listed as above shall bring all the original and attested copies of all Certificates as stated in the Call Letter for Certificate Verification.
- Candidates who are not personally present for the Certificate Verification on the prescribed date shall not be considered for further selection process even if they have secured the qualifying marks for selection.
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for all the candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only). Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
- The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published in the website viz. http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The final selection of the candidates is subject to fulfillment of necessary eligibility criteria and the decision of Teachers Recruitment Board is final. The appointment orders for provisionally selected candidates will be issued by the Appointing Authority after due verification and subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria for appointments.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application
process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
- Tamil Nadu is one of the most literate states in India. The state’s literacy rate is 80.33% in 2011, which is above the national average. A survey conducted by the Industry body Assocham ranks Tamil Nadu top among Indian states with about 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in primary and upper primary education.
- The structure of education in the state is based on the national level pattern with 12 years of schooling (10+2+3), consisting of eight years of elementary education, that is, five years of primary and three years of middle school education for the age groups of 6-11 and 11–14 years, respectively, followed by secondary and higher Secondary education of two years each besides two years of pre-primary education. The entry age in class 1 is 5+. Pre-primary classes form age group 3 to 4. The higher secondary school certificate enables pupils to pursue studies either in universities or in colleges for higher education in general academic streams and in technical and professional courses.
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examination evaluates students’ progress by conducting three board examinations-one at the end of class 10 and the others at the end of class 11 & 12. The scores from the class 12 (combined with the class 11)board examinations are used by universities to determine eligibility and as a cut-off for admissions into their programmes.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form