Advt. No. : HBL/HRM/Recruitment/3(L)/02/17-18
HLL Biotech Limited
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
HLL Biotech Limited invites application for the post of 21 Junior Officer, Junior Operator & Various Vacancy. Apply before 13 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Junior Officer-I/II
No. of Vacancy: 19 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8075-22090/-
2.Post Name: Junior Operator
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5165-10340/-
Educational Qualification:police recruitment
- For Junior Officer: B.Sc in Life sciences/Microbiology/ Biochemistry /Biotechnology OR Any degree with Diploma in HR/Admin/relevant function.
- For Junior Operator: Candidates must have passed ITI (Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic / Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and HBL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The eligibility of new applicants with respect to age, Educational qualification, experience etc, will be determined as on 28/06/2017.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested copy documents (a) all the academic certificates & Mark sheets (Secondary education to highest qualification) (b) proof of date of birth (c) proof of complete experience along with pay scales/salary break-up for each positions held (d) Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority along with the duly filled application form while sending the application form.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right on candidates for being selected for the post. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Decision of HBL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents that is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Management reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and selection process adopted from time to time.
- HBL reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning /any reasons thereafter. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely considered further for selection process. In case of overwhelming response, HBL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria. In case of non-suitability of candidates for the post applied for HBL at its discretion can offer a suitable post in the lower level. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email or by post for the proposed selection process.
- Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the company.
How to Apply:
- All candidates must read the entire Advertisement and instructions/conditions carefully.
- Candidates are requested to send their filled Applications in prescribed format to DEPUTY VICE PRESIDENT (HR & Admin), HLL BIOTECH LIMITED, INTEGRATED VACCINE COMPLEX, SURVEY NO.193 & 195, MELARIPAKKAM (PO), THIRUKALLUKUNDRAM (TK), KANCHIPURAM (DT), CHENGALPATTU—603003, Phone No: 044-27421449 / 27421460 within the last date of receipt i.e. 13/07/2017 in a sealed envelope, SUPER-SCRIBING THE NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR AND ADVERTISEMENT REFERENCE NUMBER.
- Duly completed applications must be sent with recent self-attested colour photograph and proof of age, experience, qualification, cast certificate, passport copy etc., as applicable.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form