Advt. No.: 01/2018
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites application for the post of 205 Operator-cum-Technician & Junior Manager (Safety). Apply Online before 04 December 2018. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post — Operator-cum-Technician & Junior Manager (Safety)
No of post — 205
Pay Scale — 10700/- (Per Month), 16800 — 24110/-, 20600 — 46500/-
10th, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirements specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Selection/joining of the candidate will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the company.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC from the employer at the time of interview/skill test/trade test.
- No Traveling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test and Medical Examination.
- Outstation candidates attending the Interview for the post of Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1) will be reimbursed single to and fro AC 3 Tier Rail fare / Bus fare, alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges, if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Interview by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, attending the Skill Test / Trade Test for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3) will be reimbursed single to and fro Sleeper Class Rail fare / Bus fare alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges, if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Skill Test / Trade Test by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- SAIL/RSP reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of written test / interview / skill test / trade test, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/Correspondence Course/Off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce Civil Equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview / skill test / trade test.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi/Odia, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/RSP reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto;in which case Rourkela Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes, if any.
- Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain the copy of Ereceipt of Application Fee and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through Email/SMS only. All information regarding “Test Schedule/Admit Card/Call Letter etc.” shall be provided through Email/SMS/uploading on SAIL website. Candidates must download/ print their Admit Card/Call Letter once it is made available on the application portal. SAIL/RSP will not be responsible for any loss of Email/SMS sent, due to invalid or wrong Email ID/ Mobile Number provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her Email/Mobile in time.Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test/Interview/Skill Test/Trade Test only if they possess valid Admit Card/Call Letter respectively.
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:05-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:04-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in or http://sailcareers.com for 05.11.2018 to 04.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form