Airports Authority of India
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 20 Senior Assistant & Assistant. Apply Online before 24 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AAI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14500-33500/-
2.Post Name: Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13500-30500/-
Educational Qualification:bank jobs
- For Senior Assistant: B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline/ Post Graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Graduate level or Post Graduate degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Graduate level.
- For Assistant: Graduate with Typing speed 40 wpm with computer knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
- Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The eligibility with respect to Age and Educational Qualification will be determined as on 30/04/2017. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/online examination for above post subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing in the trade test, if shortlisted or shortlisted for further selection.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of verification of documents. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to produce his/her original caste certificate from the competent authority, along with attested copy of the same, at the time of physical verification of documents failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for further selection process.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 15.05.2017 to 24.06.2017 (Step -I) & 30.06.2017 (for Step-II).
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step -I): 24.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step -II): 30.06.2017
Last Date for Deposit of Application fee through Challan: 28.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form