Advertisement No. 01/2018 Dated 13/01/2018
Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)
Central Electrochemical Research Institute invites application for the post of 20 Scientist, Technical Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 12 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CECRI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Scientist
No. of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.80431/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.41892/- (per month)
Educational Qualification:faculty opening
- For Scientist: Ph.D in relevant Discipline.
- For Technical Assistant: 1st class Diploma in relevant Engineering/Tech. of atleast 3 years full time duration or atleast 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the on-line applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of the online applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for shortlisting the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions. Incomplete applications/applications received without the required certificates / documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.cecri.res.in.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on CSIR-CECRI website http://www.cecri.res.in from 09:00 a.m. on 13.01.2018 (Saturday) to 05.30 p.m. on 12.02.2018 (Monday).
- The last date for submitting online application and remittance of Application Fee is 12.02.2018. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 19.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form