CSIR- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM
P.O: I.I.P., Mohkampur
Haridwar Road, Dehradun—248005
The Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, on behalf of the sponsors of the Projects, is interested to engage Project Assistants and Research Associates and for empanelment for future positions/requirements for various time-bound projects in different schemes. The eligibility criterion is as
IIP Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Assistant-II & III
No. of Vacancy: 17 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- or Rs.28000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Research Associate-I
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.36000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:government doctor jobs
- For Project Assistant-II & III: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 55% marks or B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech. (Chemical/ Mechanical/ EEE / Electrical/ Engineering) with 55% mark.
- For Research Associate-I: Ph.D. (Chemistry/ Catalysis/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology).
- Engagement will be initially for a period of One Year/Six Months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The candidate once recruited can move to higher level based on experience and/or acquiring qualification of higher level. Minimum residency period at a given level shall be of 2 years for moving to higher level, but not more than 3 years at the same level. The tenure of Project Staff shall be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five years duration. Any extension beyond two years/movement from one level to next shall be subject to performance reviews by a committee. The performance of the Project Staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
- All these positions are temporary and are on behalf of the sponsors and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in IIP/CSIR.
- On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
- Facility of Ph.D. registration shall be allowed as per Rules.
- Whereever possible accommodation will be provided to project staff, if accommodation is not possible, HRA will be paid as per rules. If accommodation provided, the licence fee would be deducted as per CSIR rules.
- The Project Staff shall be permitted to avail leave and dispensary facility, as per the existing rule.
- The Institute provides canteen facilities as is being provided for regular staff members on payment of suitable charges.
- Experience, where required, will be counted from acquiring minimum educational qualification.
- Final semester and results awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply IIP Vacancy: Interested & eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with one set of self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age, Category, One latest passport size photograph, experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Written test/ Interview: 17 to 19.01.2018 at 09:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification