Walk-in-Interview: 19th September, 2017
Northeast Frontier Railway
Northeast Frontier Railway invites Applications for the posts of 20 Medical Practitioners as contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 19 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NFR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Practitioners
No. Of Posts: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.70000/- (for Specialist) & Rs.60000/- (for General duty)
- For Specialist: Candidate have MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in respective field as a specialist & should be register in Indian Medical Council.
- For General: Candidate have MBBS Degree & should be register in Indian Medical Council.
Terms & Conditions:bank jobs
- The appointment will be on full time Contract basis for a period not exceeding one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier, for the specified STATIONS only.
- The Contract shall liable to be terminated by giving 15 days notice by either side, without assigning any reason, or if the Contract Medical Practitioner is mentally/ physically incapacitated.
- The Contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularisation or absorption in the post.
- The number of annual terms for engagement of CMPs is enhanced from the 10 terms to 12 terms on year to year basis or till attaining the age of 60 years whichever is earlier and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than one year.
- A candidate should not exceed 50 years of age as on 01.01.2017.
- The Contract Medical Practitioner shall produce certificates of his/her character and antecedents from twc gazetted officers of the Central/State Government.
How to Apply for NFR Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with Bio-data with attested copy of Degree Certificate at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Office Of The Chief Medical Director N.F.Railway, Maligaon Guwahati—781011.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 19.09.2017 at 10.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification