Export Import Bank of India(Exim Bank)
EXIM aka Export-Import Bank of India invites Application for the post of 20 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy. Apply Online before 10 November 2018. Exim Bank Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.eximbankindia.in
Name of the post — Management Trainee (MT)
No of post — 20
Pay Scale — 32500/- (Per Month)
Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology.
- Candidates from Universities/Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/GPA/any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/certificate, candidates are required to furnish a letter from the head of the Institute/Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades.
- Selected candidates should possess required qualification i.e. Post-Graduation in Business Management.Candidates should possess minimum 50% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank. Candidates who are appearing for Graduate/Post Graduate examination in the year 2019, should also possess essential academic qualification i.e. Post Graduate degree in Business Management with minimum 50% marks respectively at the time of interview or joining the Bank, but not later than August 01, 2019.
- Reservation for candidates belonging to reserved category will be in accordance with the prevailing Govt. of India guidelines. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in application. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Only such persons, who have relevant disability not less than 40%, are eligible to be considered as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of Right & Full Participation) Act, 1995;
- In terms of guidelines prescribed by the Government of India (GOI), upper age limit for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) has been relaxed by 10 years and for Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 is 5 years and such candidates must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate was ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- For candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section and is excluded from the benefits of the reservation for other backward classes in civil posts and services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-Creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of applying i.e. November 10, 2018, (issued within one year prior to the last date for applying). Caste name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the application form.
- Only those who satisfy the required age, qualification and experience need apply. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:13-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.eximbankindia.in form 13.10.2018 to 10.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form