Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Applications for the post of 20 Engineer Vacancy 2018. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.com
Name of the post — Engineer
No of post — 20
Pay Scale — 40000 — 1,40,000/-
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- by DD in favor of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST, PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. There will be no reimbursement of fare for attending the written test. The outstation candidates called for interview separately will be reimbursed with IInd class train fare by the shortest route between the correspondence address and place of interview on production of valid train tickets.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview; without which such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates are required to provide their one valid e-mail ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
- Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST, OBC category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.com) issued by the prescribed authority along with the application.Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the prescribed authority will not be accepted.
- In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA/ OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, should submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution along with the application.
- The admission at all/any stage of selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever. Mere applying for the post shall not be deemed as selection.
Last Date for Submission of Application form by E-mail:06-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form by Post:14-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form send by E-Mail to email@example.com on or before 06.11.2018. Candidates are required to send hard copy of the prescribed application form along with selfattested photocopies of the documents & Demand Draft by post to Dy. General Manager(HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021, Maharashtra State on or before 14.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form