West Bengal Police
West Bengal Police invites application for the post of 20 Data Entry Operator. Apply before 12 October 2018. West Bengal Police Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.policewb.gov.in
Name of the post — Data Entry Operator
No of post — 20
Pay Scale — Rs. 11,000/- PM
1.Graduation with Certificate in Computer Applications.
2.Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and basic applications of Internet.
General Instructions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The post does not entitle the candidate to any right of service or any type of benefit from the Police Directorate, Government of West Bengal.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- Interested persons shall be liable to be posted any where under the jurisdiction of West Bengal Police Telecommunication HQ.
- No accommodation facility will be provided to the selected persons by this office.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected without intimation.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- The applicants are advised to check the website of West Bengal Police for any updated information regarding the recruitment process. List of candidates shortlisted for test and interview will be uploaded in the Website of West Bengal Police www.policewb.gov.in.
- Office of the ADG & IGP, Telecommunication, West Bengal will not be responsible for postal delay or loss of application during transit.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:27-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:12-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format by E-Mail / Ordinary Post / Registered Post / Speed Post / By Hand to The ADG & IGP, Telecommunication, West Bengal, 3, Manik Bandopadhyay Sarani, Tollygunge, Kolkata, PIN — 700040. on or before 12 Oct 2018, along with relevant documents.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form