Last Date: 20th July, 2017
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) invites application for the post of 02 Scientist on temporary basis. Apply before 20 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Scientist-C
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.46000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Scientist-B
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.44000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: First Class Masters Degree in Physics/ Chemistry or First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent with four years experience.andhra pradesh government jobs
- Scientists have to carry out the activities of Patent Information Centre — Kerala of KSCSTE.
- Scientists has to conduct prior art Patent database search using CD-Rom Patent databases and other online databases and should determine the patentability status of the inventions and guide the inventors in filing their Patent applications.
- Scientists have to organize IPR awareness Seminars/ Workshops/Exhibitions and other public awareness programmes throughout the State and also to support the inventors in Patent drafting and filing.
- Job involves frequent travel within and outside the State to organize awareness/training programmes on Intellectual Property Rights and for attending programmes/meetings.
- The Scientists should made presentations on the various aspects of IPR and also on the support provided by PIC-Kerala, in the awareness programmes organized by PICKerala.
- Scientists have to attend the Annual meetings of PIC’s organized by DST- Govt. of India and make presentations on the achievements made by PIC-Kerala.
- Scientists have to attend the IPR related queries from the public on the various issues of IPR and provide necessary technical input to their satisfaction.
How to Apply KSCSTE Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, experience send to the Controller of Administration, KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P.O, Trivandrum — 695004 on or before 20.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification