Last Date:29 August,2019
Rural Development Department
Rural Development Department, Government of Tripura invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 1962 Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS). Apply Online before 29 August 2019. Government of Tripura Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tripurard.in
Name of the post – Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)
No of post – 1962
Pay Scale – 15000/- (Per Month)
Madhyamik / Matriculation examination pass.
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- The admission of the candidate in the test will be purely provisional. Since, pre-test verification of document is not done, candidate is required to apply online in her/his own capacity on being satisfied with the terms and conditions of eligibility. However, if it is found later on, that the candidate does not fulfil any of the conditions of the eligibility, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. Therefore, it is advised that the candidate should read the prospectus carefully and satisfy that he/she fulfils the conditions of eligibility as laid down in the respective Prospectus-cum-Instructions and official notifications.
- Candidate is required to upload his / her recent photograph (JPEG format, Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 75 KB.) and full signature (JPEG format; Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 75 KB). It must be ensured that image of the photograph and full signature of the candidate must be clear or else the candidature will be summarily cancelled without further notification. Uploading of any irrelevant photograph/signature will invite cancellation of candidature and appropriate action.
- The test fees for UR category applicant is Rs. 200/ (Rupees two hundred only) and for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) applicant is Rs. 150/ (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). Banking charges may apply as applicable.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other test in future. Candidates are to deposit fees through online portal in electronic mode. No offline or cash payments will be entertained.
- Admit Card will be generated after successful payment only.
- Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that her/his candidature has been finally approved by the department.
- A selected number of candidates, depending on the number of district wise posts vacant, will be asked to appear for Computer Skill Test. Shortlisted candidates depending on the number of posts vacant district wise will be invited for interview and document verification. Invitation for certificate
verification or interview does not confer any right to any candidate for recruitment.
- Candidature of the candidate will summarily be rejected if he/she remains absent during certificate verification without further notification.
- The merit list /result published on official website of department are purely provisional and for immediate information to the candidates. The final merit list will be published only after completion of interview and verification of related documents.
- Candidates must have PRTC issued by competent authority as proof of permanent residence in Tripura.
- Question Papers for OMR based written examination will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type having a total of 120 marks. Syllabus & pattern of question paper is given at para “J” below.
- In-service candidates have to produce no-objection certificate from the concerned employer at the time of certificate verification or else her/his candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates are instructed to bring a printed copy of the completed online application form, admit card, black ball point pen and his/her one photo bearing identity card (like Voter ID, AADHAR etc) for appearing in the OMR based exam, computer skill test and interview. Carrying bags, books,
mobile phone, tab, knife or any other communication devices etc. inside the test venue is strictly prohibited.
- The Department reserves the right to change the programme/terms and conditions etc. All further notifications/updates will be uploaded on the official website of the Department or on the recruitment portal.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter into test room later than 15 mins after commencement of test.
- In case of any inadvertent error (technical or otherwise) that may have crept in the answer key/result/merit list etc. being published on official website of R.D. Department, the same will be communicated to all concerned by the notification on the departmental website and steps will be initiated for rectification.
- The screening process will be a 3-step process i.e. 1) OMR based MCQ written examination 2) computer skill test and 3) Interview & Personality Test.
- The candidates will be shortlisted as per the district wise commensurate number of vacancies for the Computer Skill Test against each district from amongst the candidates who have applied from the district and obtained the highest marks in OMR based exam.
- The candidates will be shortlisted district wise in the ratio of 1:2 commensurate to the district wise vacancy for the Interview & Personality Test. Final list of selected candidates will be declared district wise based on the performance of the Interview & Personality Test only.
- When two or more candidates obtain same marks in OMR exam, preference will be given to the candidate having higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination (academic).In case, percentage in qualifying examination is same, then the person having higher qualification will be given preference.
- When two or more candidates obtain same marks in Computer Skill Test, relative position would be judged on the basis of combined performance in the OMR & Computer Skill Test. In case the combined performance is same, then the preference will be given to the candidate having higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination (academic). In case, percentage in qualifying examination is same, then the person having higher qualification will be given preference.
- Final selection will be purely based on interview & personality test of the candidates selected through above stated 2-step screening process to be conducted by RD Department. In case 2 or more candidates obtain same marks in interview, the relative position would be judged on the basis of combined performance in the OMR & Computer Skill Test. In case the combined performance is same, then the preference will be given to the candidate having higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination (academic). In case, percentage in qualifying examination is same, then the person having higher qualification will be given preference.
- Rural development implies both the economic betterment of people as well as greater social transformation. Increased participation of people in the rural development programmes, decentralization of planning, better enforcement of land reforms and greater access to credit are envisaged for providing the rural people with better prospects.
- Being the nodal Department for most of the development and welfare activities in the rural areas, the Department of Rural Development plays a vital role in the overall development strategy of the State. The vision and mission of the Department is sustainable and inclusive growth of rural Tripura through a multipronged strategy for eradication of poverty by increasing livelihoods opportunities, providing social safety net and developing infrastructure for growth.
- Providing livelihood opportunities to those in need, including women and other vulnerable sections with focus on marginalized households.
- Enhancement of livelihood security of households in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in every financial year to every household demanding employment.
- Connecting all rural habitation with all and upgradation of roads weather existing roads to provide market access.
- Providing basic housing and homestead to all vulnerable household in rural areas.
- Providing social assistance to the elderly, widow and disabled persons.
- Providing urban amenities in rural areas for improvement of quality of rural life.
- Developing skill, Capacity and important development and training of rural development functionaries.
- Promoting involvement of voluntary agencies and individuals for rural development.
- Watershed development for initiating effective land reform measures for providing land to the landless rural poor.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form