ADVT. NO. 13/2017
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post 186 Lecturer. Apply before 26th December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
APSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Lecturer
No. of Vacancy: 186 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12000-400000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5900/-
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Mathematics/ PoliticalScience/ History/Geography/Economics/Sociology/Social Science with 55% marks from any recognized university with M.Ed with 55% marks with specialization in Educational Technology/Audio Visual Education or Degree/Diploma in relevant Engineering with 55% marks.
HOW TO APPLY:government doctor jobs
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Under Secretary, APSC.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 26/12/2017 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form