Advt. No.: A-1/2018 Dated 17.02.2018
Rail Coach Factory
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala invites Application for the post of 195 Act Apprentices for training under the Apprenticeship Act.1961. Apply Online before 19 March 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RCF Recruitment Job Details:
1.Post Name: Act Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 195 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:faculty opening
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 , notified on 15.07.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of/his apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- If the marks of 10th Passed is given in CGPA the percentage of the same to be filled up in format (ONLINE Application) also.
- Enrolment with Employment Exchange is must except for wards of employees of RCF/Kapurthala.
- Preference will be given to the applicants who have registered their names in the nearest Employment Exchanges (in Punjab State).
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
How to Apply Rail Coach Factory Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 19.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form