Advt No : 01/2019/Rectt. Cell. /Pers./DDA
Delhi Development Authority(DDA)
DDA aka Delhi Development Authority invites application for the post of 190 Planning Asst, Sr. Law Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply online before 22 January 2019. DDA Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.dda.org.in
Name of the post – Planning Asst, Sr. Law Officer & Various
No of post – 190
Pay Scale – Level 11 / 10 / 7 / 6 / 4
Bachelor’s Degree, Post-Graduation, 12th.
General Conditions:sarkari naukri
- If any dispute arises with regard to qualification or eligibility or whether a particular qualification is equivalent to the one mentioned in the notification or not, then in that case DDA may at its discretion, constitute an Expert Committee to take a view as regard to eligibility of the candidate with reference to the notified qualification. The decision of the DDA in this regard shall be final and binding upon the candidate.
- The facility of Scribe/ Reader/ Lab Assistant will be allowed to any person with benchmark disability as defined under Section 2(r) of the RPwD Act, 2016 and has limitation in writing including that of speed if so desired by him/ her.
- In case of persons with benchmark disabilities in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected –BA) and cerebral palsy, the facility of scribe/ reader/ lab assistant shall be given, if so desired by the person.
- In case of other category of persons with benchmark disabilities, the provision of scribe/ reader/ lab assistant can be allowed on production of a certificate to the effect that the person concerned has physical limitation to write, and scribe is essential to write examination on his behalf, from the Chief Medical Officer/ Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent of a Government health care institution as per proforma.
- In case the candidate is allowed to bring his own scribe, the qualification of the scribe should be one step below the qualification of the candidate taking examination. The persons with benchmark disabilities opting for own scribe/ reader should submit details of the own scribe as per proforma.
- Persons with visual disability of less than forty percent will not be considered as visually handicapped persons.
- One eyed candidates and partially blind candidates who are able to read the normal Question Paper set for all the candidates with or without magnifying glass and who wish to write/indicate the answer with the help of magnifying glass will be allowed to use the magnifying glass in the Examination Hall and will not be entitled to a scribe. Such candidates will have to bring their own Magnifying Glass to the Examination Hall.
- The compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination will be allowed only to such Persons with Disabilities who opt for the facility of Scribe as mentioned in (b), (c) and (d) above. All the candidates with benchmark disability not availing the facility of scribe may be allowed additional time of minimum of one hour for examination of 3 hours duration. In case the duration of the examination is less than an hour, then the duration of additional time should be allowed on pro-rata basis. Additional time should not be less than 5 minutes and should be in the multiple of 5.
- TA/DA will be paid to only SC/ST candidates on producing the valid proof of traveling along with Identity proof, proof of SC/ST and residence proof for appearing in the On-Line competitive examination.
- The selected candidate shall be asked to furnish a Surety Bond of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakhs only). If he/she leaves the services of the Authority before completion of threeyear service (Probation of two years + one-year regular service thereafter), the surety furnish by the candidates shall be forfeited.
- All the terms & conditions prescribed for appointment as a Probationer Trainee shall also be applicable.
- During the probation period of two years, the selected candidates will be given in house training regarding departmental procedures etc. Probation of the candidate will be confirmed after completing/passing the departmental examination prescribed by DDA. Further for post of Assistant Accounts Officer (post code 09) appointed candidates has to qualify the exam in the subjects requiring knowledge of departmental functioning like FRSR, Civil Accounts Code and Public Works Account within a maximum period of two years failing which they may not be eligible to draw their annual increment and also for promotion to the next post.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the official website of DDA i.e. www.dda.org.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online, visit our website www.dda.org.in enter DDA Home Page>>Jobs> >Direct Recruitment 2019.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the DDA’s website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to DDA either by post or by hand the printouts of their online application form or any other document(s). They will be required to submit printout of online application form along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of documents verification or interview in case they are shortlisted for documents verification or Interview as applicable.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application form. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online application forms, then he/she must ensure that online application form with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee as applicable. The applicants, who submit multiple online application forms, should note that only the online application form with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the DDA and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
- Application form once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application form.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application form during the currency of this recruitment process. DDA will send Admit Cards, Call Letter for documents verification/ Interview Letters for interview and other communication only at only registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID of anybody else.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph and signature should be 100kb.
- Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is less than or more than the prescribed specifications, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image). .
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and time of the submission of application form and not to wait till the last date for submission of online application form to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
- In 1962 DDA formulated the 1st Master Plan for the planned growth and development of Delhi.
- DDA extensively revised the 1st Master Plan and a comprehensive Master Plan with perspective up to 2001 adopted in 1990.
- Draft Master Plan for Delhi 2021 was finalized and approved by the Authority and also by Central Government Master Plan-2021for publication of notification in Gazette of India alongwith land use plan for inviting objections and suggestions from the public.
- The objections/suggestions thus received would be studied and analysed for incorporating the same, if viable, in the final Master plan for Delhi 2021
- DDA has acquired 69907.50 acres of land and developed it for residential, recreational, industrial, commercial and institutional purposes.
- DDA has constructed, or facilitated construction of more than 10.65 lakh dwelling units hereby ensuring shelter for more than half of the population of Delhi.
- DDA planned and created the infrastructure for the IX Asian Games including a shooting range,a stadium of international standards and the integrated Asian Games Village containing 853 dwelling units.
- DDA has given to Delhi city modern, well-laid-out shopping-office complexes that have been created in 9 district centers, 36 commercial centers, 134 local shopping centers and 440 convenient shopping centres all over Delhi.
Starting Date for Registration of Application form:23-12-2018 from 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Registration of Application form:22-01-2019 til 06:00 AM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at DDA’s website (https://dda.org.in/) from 26 Dec 2018 10:00 AM to 22 Jan 2019 06:00 AM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form