Advt No : 133
Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO)
DRDO aka Defence Research and Development Organisation, Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) invites applications for the post of 19 Scientist B. Apply Online before 07 July 2018. DRDO Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.drdo.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Scientist B
No of post- 19
Pay Scale- Rs. 80,000/- per month
At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
Online application submission link is available at RAC website(https://rac.gov.in)
- Those applications which are not locked/ finalised by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be automatically rejected by the
computer system and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.Therefore candidates are advised to Submit/ Finalise the Application carefully and enclose all necessary documents as applicable.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility in respect of age, essential qualifications etc.
- No request with respect to the change in any data submitted by the candidates will be entertained once the Closing Date of online submission is over.
- The OBC (Non”creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent
authority.Â Â The certificate must have been issued on or after 01 Apr 2018 and must be valid through the Financial Year 2018”19.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Applicants are advised not to change their registered mobile number as vital information regarding their shortlisting/selection status will be intimated through SMS.
- Detailed guidelines for submission of online application are available on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) for updates issued from time to time.
- Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Dispute, if any, will be subject to the courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:16-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:07-02-2018.
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at RAC’s website (https://rac.gov.in/) from 16 Jun 2018 to 07 Jul 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form