Notification No.- RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
East Central Railway
Polson Complex, Dighaghat, Patna
Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is only Centralised Notification for engagement of Act Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 for East Central Railway’s Divisions/Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway (RRC/ECR) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. Merit list will be prepared Division/Unit wise and candidates must note that no centralized merit list will be formed. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC’s website
After preparation of merit list, the same will be advised to respective Divisions/Units on East Central Railway. Document verification and medical examination will be held in opted Divisions /Units, as per the choice of Division/Unit as mentioned in the Candidate’s application.
East Central Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 1898 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.police recruitment
MODE OF SELECTION:
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake/false certificate(s), the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications is available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to www.rrcecr.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the Personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form