Advt No : F 3 (s- 326s)-FWPM/SHFWS/2017/Vol — I
National Rural Health Mission(NRHM)
NRHM aka National Health Mission, Tripura Invites applications for the post of 180 Community Health Officer. Apply before 25 November 2018. Tripura NRHM Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
Name of the post — Community Health Officer
No of post — 180
Pay Scale — 25,000/- PM
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) / M.SC Nursing from a recognized institute/ University.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- State Health & Family Welfare Society, Government of Tripura on behalf of National Health Mission invites the candidates of 180 positions (Reservation policy as per State Government Rules) who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community at Sub-Centre which will functional as Health & Wellness Centre. To bringing health care services to the doorsteps of the community candidate will go through a 6-Months Certificate Course on Community Health for Nurses on January, 2019 session. This Course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to strengthen Sub- Centers as Health & Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programme and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
- Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at Sub Centers as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health care team.
- A Common Written Test will be conducted to filling up of the posts of Community Health Officer for Sub-Centers on contractual basis at a fixed pay under the State Health & Family Welfare Society,Tripura, Agartala. The engagement will be for 5 (five) years, which may be extended based on the
performance till Project period.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSC NURSING) / MSC Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online in the NHM website Job Section (www. tripuranrhm.gov.in) from 16th November, 2018 to 25th November, 2018.
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a written examination.
- Selection will be subject to reservation policy, as per State Government Rules.
- A surety bond shall have to be signed before enrollment to Certificate Course on Community Health that to qualified person will serve the Sub Centre Minimum for 5 year.
- No application will be accept after the stipulated date.
- Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.inl) on due time for appearing in the written Test.
- Eligible candidate list will be published in NHM website on 27th November 2018.
- Date of Common Written Test: 30th November 2018 (Venue and time will be published in NHM Website (http;//tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Result of written Test will be published on 5th December 2018 at NHM website (http://triouranrhm,eov.inl)
- Counseling session, bond signature & form fill up for enrollment to IGNOU : 7’h December 2018, Venue will be intimated in NHM Website (http://tripuranrhm.sov.inl)
- All communication will be made through website only & result also will be published in the website.
- Please note that November 01-, 2018 shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, q ua lification etc.
- Candidates have to submit’No Obiection Certificate (NOC)’from current employers along with the application form at the time of si8ning of surety bond. The same applies to the NHM em ployees also.
- The in-service Candidates if selected will be paid remuneration as per existing salary or above mentioned pay whichever is higher.
- T.A. & D.A. will not be admissible for appearing the written examination.
- The Notice may also be downloaded from http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/
- The number of post/s may increase / decrease any time before or after examination.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:16-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:25-11-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at NRHM Tripura’s website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) from 16 Nov 2018 to 25 Nov 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form