Name of the post — General Manager
No of post — 18
Pay Scale — 20% & 5% of 6th CPC Basic pay
B.Tech/B.E, Any Graduate.
- baclelor accommodation at the project site will be provide free of cost hra will be provide the employees as per the rites who keep theirbfamilies at any other place.
- the staff will givin joining time when proceeding on an returning from deputation and accordance with the rules transfer allowalance and incidental expenses admissible for the jorney both way as per company rules.
- the staf will be eligible for the medical reimbursement facilities in accorance with the rules of the company he may be allowed at his own option medical facilities.
- railway employee will continue to be eligibe for the benifit of pasess and pto sets ect.during the period of deputation ,as per the policy railway board.
- during deputation the staff will continue to be governed by the leave and retirement benifits rules applicable to them as railway employee.
How to Apply:public sector recruitment
- It is requested that wide publicity of this notification may be given in all Divisions/Diesel Shed/ wagon Depots,’Workshops of Railways for the information of concerned staff and forward the applications of willing staff for deputation to RITES for a period of 3 (three) years at the following address: GROUP GENERAL MANAGER (RES) RITES LTD., 2nd Floor, RITES BHAWAN, PLOT NO.I, SECTOR 29, GURGAON (HARYANA) -122001 phone 0124-2818252, 208 General information on experience and financial benefits are given in Annexure-I & II.
- The proforma of application is also enclosed as Annexure-Ill. There is no last date for receiving applications; however applications may preferably be sent by 30.09.2018.
Last date of Submission application:30-09-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification