Advertisement ref . N0.ITI/BGP/HR/RECT/DRIVERS/2017
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company & Multi Unit Central Public Sector undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of Telecom Products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and subscriber premises equipments. In line with the prevailing technology trend, ITI has made strides in CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM â€“ BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest Telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business, ITI has dedicated network system Unit for carrying out
Installation and Commissioning of equipments and for undertaking turnkey Projects. The Company has set up state of the art Data Centre at Bangalore. As per the revival plan, ITI is concentrating more on manufacturing new Products in Defense and Railway sectors and the manufacturing of Solar Equipment, NGN products, GPON, NPR, LED Lighting systems and more.
The Company is looking for Drivers to be hired for its Transport Dept at ITI Bangalore Plant on Tenure basis for a period of Five Years (likely to be absorbed in the regular Rolls depending on the performance of the Drivers and requirement of the Unit).
ITI Limited Job Details:
1.Post Name: Driver
No. of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17900/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: VIII Pass with valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles.bank jobs
- Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / ExServicemen category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of
â€œCreamy layerâ€™ from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. Of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age and Experience may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the posts. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual / future requirements of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information / incomplete will be rejected.
- To & fro second sleeper class train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to the SC/ST candidates from outstations as per rules of the Company.
How to Apply ITI Ltd Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification send to the Deputy General Manager-Hr (B/R&D) iti Limited Banaglore Plant Doorvani Nagar Bangaloreâ€”560016 on or before 10.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of Submission of Application form: 10.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form