Last Date:02 February,2019
Advt. No. : BMRCL/ 82 / ADM/ 2018 /O&M
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation(BMRC)
BMRC aka Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation invites application for the post of 174 Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer. Apply Online 02 February 2019. BMRC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.bmrc.co.in
Name of the post – Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer
No of post – 174
Pay Scale – 10170 – 18500/-, 14000 – 26950/-, 16000 – 30770/-
ITI, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech.
General Instruction:government doctor jobs
- On-line applications forms are available on BMRCL website : www.bmrc.co.in. Candidates are required to go to BMRCL website and fill up the application online.Detailed instructions regarding filling up of application is given under the heading “How to Apply” at Annexure 1. Please note that no application on paper including hand written or typed will be entertained. For any doubts or difficulty in filling up the application online, candidates may contact BMRCL Help Desk at email@example.com or 080 22969200 during office hours on all the working days.
- Before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility norms. The candidate should have the requisite Educational /Technical qualifications as on the closing date of submission of the application. Those awaiting results of the final examination need not apply. The ITI Certificate should be recognized by NCVT/SCVT. The Degree /Diploma should be from an Institute / Organization recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates possessing qualification in the equivalent stream to the relevant Engineering Degree /Diploma / ITI may apply subject to the condition that they should produce satisfactory documentary proof in support of the equivalence. If such a document is not produced the candidate shall be disqualified irrespective of his /her position in the merit list prepared on the basis of the written test.
- Knowledge of Kannada in all the four attributes viz., reading, speaking, writing & understanding, is compulsory for all the posts. Knowledge of Kannada will be tested at the time of document verification. Those who do not have knowledge of Kannada will be disqualified irrespective of the marks scored in the written test.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Employment Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fees paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Examinations will be held in Bangaluru, Mysuru, Belagavi and Kalaburagi. In the morning session exam will be conducted for Maintainers & Section Engineer and in the afternoon session exam will be conducted for Junior Engineer. If you applied for two posts i.e both Junior Engineer and Section Engineer or Junior Engineer and Maintainers, and wish to get one centre for both the exams then you must map your application numbers of both the posts in the option given at our website.
- Seniority of the Systems & Civil candidates in both the Section Engineer / Junior Engineer cadres shall be determined by combining, based on the marks obtained in the examination conducted by the KEA.
- Shortlisting of candidates by BMRCL does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in BMRCL.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever required.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the pay scale of the post plus other allowances admissible at that time. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond wherever necessary.
- SC / ST candidates should furnish certificate in Form ‘D
- Category I candidates should furnish certificate in Form ‘E’
- Category IIa, IIb, IIIa, IIIb candidates should furnish certificate in Form ‘F’
- Certificates obtained from the concerned Tahsildars in the relevant Format will only be accepted.
- Candidates claiming reservation under rural quota should produce relevant certificate in Form 2.
- General Merit candidates claiming reservation under rural quota should also produce certificate in Form 1 certifying that they do not fall under the creamy layer prescribed by Government of Karnataka.
- Candidates claiming reservation under Kannada Medium quota should produce certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of Karnataka, certifying that he / she has studied in Kannada medium from Standard I to X.
- Candidates claiming reservation under Project displaced persons should produce “Project Displaced person certificate” as prescribed in the G.O. No. DPAR 23 SRR 99 dated 23.11.2000 issued by the Tahsildar.
- For Ex-servicemen, Certificate of discharge issued by the competent authority in Army / Navy/ Air force indicating date of birth, date of joining, date of discharge and post held to be produced.
- Candidates claiming reservation under Hyderabad – Karnataka Region (Under Article 371 (J)) should produce relevant eligibility certificate as prescribed under Karnataka Public Employment (Reservation in appointment for Hyderabad- Karnataka region) (Issue of eligibility certificates) Rules, 2013 issued by the competent authority as in Government Notification I and II No. DPAR 43 HKC 2013 Bangalore dated 29.1.2014. (Eligibility certificate in the format as in Annexure A attached to the above Notification of GoK).
- Women candidates may note that duties in the Company may be arduous in nature and require working in shifts.
- Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of this Employment Notification as per extant rules will stand good. BMRCL reserves the right to consider/incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms & conditions of recruitment under this Employment Notification as necessitated and applicable.
- Beware of Touts and job racketeers trying to deceive you by false promises of securing job in BMRCL either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means. BMRCL has not appointed any agent(s) or coaching center(s) for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons/agencies. Candidates are selected purely as per merit. Please beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap. Candidates attempting to influence BMRCL directly or indirectly shall be disqualified and legal action can be initiated against them.
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
- Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
- The project has an East-West corridor – 18.10 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South.
- This is the First Metro rail project in India commissioned with 750V DC Third Rail on Standard Guage.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form