Odisha Police invites application for the post of 1722 Civil Constable. Apply before 26 July 2018.Odisha Police Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.opssb.nic.in
1.Name of the post- Civil Constable
No of post- 1722
Pay Scale- Not Specified
Higher Secondary (12th Class) passed from a recognized board.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:government jobs
- A candidate must be of good character,
- If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living.
- A candidate must be of sound heath, free from organic defects and any physical deformify.
- A Group-D employee working in Police Department must have completed 5 years of continuous service and have good service record without any major punishment. The applications of Group D employees of Police Department shall be forwarded by the Heads of offlce.
- A Home Guard candidate must have completed 3 years of enrolment without any interruption on the date on which the advertisement for recruitment is published and must have undergone the basic course of training for Home Guards, The application of Home Guards shall be forwarded by the Heads of Office.
- The candidates are required to produce original certlficates of his / her educational qualifications for veriflcation by the Board at any time during the recruitment process. If any candidate fails to produce the required certificates,he/she shall be disqualified and the candidate shall not be allowed to pafticipate in the further recruitment process. Besldes, at any point of time, if the Board feels that the candidate does not possess the requisite qualification for the post of Civil Constable in the Districts/Establishments, at that pafticular point of time,his / her candidature shall be disquallfied. The detailed information and requisite qualification will be available in the Home Department Notification No 57063/DM., dtd. 23.12.2010, No.44BB5/D&A.,dtd.21.11.2017 and No,50127/D&A dtd. 21.L2.2017 for recruitment of Civil Constables in Districts/Establishments uploaded in the website viz.-www odisha.gov.in,www.odishaoolice,qov,in, www.oDssb,nic.in.
- The appointment to the posts shall be made initially on contractual basis on consolidated monthly remuneration. The conditions of service and the tenure of the contractual appointment to the posts will be reguJated by the Odisha Group.C and Group D posts (Contractual Appointmenl) Rules, 2013 and subsequent Government lnstructions and amendments thereon.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:02-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form :26-07-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form and send it to concerned Superintendent of Police of the District/ DCP(Hdqrs), Commissionerate, BBSR.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form