Brief Employment Notice no: IWAI/ SRC/7/2017
Inland Waterways Authority of India
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Inland Waterways Authority of India invites online applications for filling up of the below mentioned posts, in the level of pay matrix as per 7th CPC mentioned against them, on direct recruitment basis:
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Invites applications for the post of 10 Technical Assistant on contract basis . Apply Online before 25 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IWAI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/ Naval Architecture or equivalent OR Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture from a recognized.tamilnadu govt employment
- Only online application submitted before the closing date will be accepted. Application form sent in any other mode will be rejected.
- Incomplete application and Applications submitted without photograph along with signature / relevant documents / application fees, if applicable, will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are advised to note down the generated Application number.
- Each candidate shall affix his/her recent color passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms *4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms * 1.5 cms below the photograph on the same Paper. Scan the above photo and signature in a single file in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB and upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form.
- Applicant has to read through the instructions and click the button “I Agree” check box provided at the bottom of the form after declaration, if applicant is sure that he/she meets the prescribed eligibility details for the posts for which he/she wants to apply.
- The Authority is following Central Govt. rules and orders in service matters. Leased accommodation and medical reimbursement are provided as per the rules of the Authority.
- The vacancy shown against above mentioned posts is tentative and may increase / decrease depending on the requirement of Authority.
- The post has all India transfer liability; candidate selected for the above mentioned may be posted in the Regional offices of Patna/ Guwahati/ Kolkata/ Kochi and other suboffices of IWAI at Varanasi, Allahabad, Farakka, Sahebganj, Vijayawada, Kollam, Chennai and other regional offices / sub-offices likely to be opened in future.
How to Apply IWAI Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://iwai.nic.in from 22.11.2017 to 25.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form