Last Date:12 July,2019
Regional Institute of Education (RIE)
RIE aka Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer invites Application for the post of 17 Lower Division Clerk. Apply before 12 July 2019. RIE Ajmer Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rieajmer.raj.nic.in
Name of the post — Lower Division Clerk
No of post — 17
Pay Scale — 5200 – 20200/-
12th pass and Typing speed of 35 WPM in English OR 30 WPM in Hindi.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- Application received through offline mode through ordinary post in the format as per the Annexure-I may only be considered.
- Candidate should mention his preference of place of posting in the application form. However, candidate should note that decision of the place of posting will be decided by the Council and no request for change of place of posting will be considered before the completion of the probation period.
- Persons already in service in Govt./Autonomous/PSU should apply through proper channel.
- On the basis of result of written examination, number of candidates to be called for the skill test will be decided by the Council and no communication/request in this regard will be entertained.
- Final merit list will be prepared in respect of those who qualify skill test on computer with the prescribed speed limit. Skill test is of qualifying nature and no marks for the skill test will be given. Merit position of the successful candidates in skill test will be prepared on the basis of numbers secured in written examination.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form shall disqualify candidature of the applicant without notice.
- Check list before sending application form:(I)Latest photograph has been affixed on the application form.(II) Date and signature of the applicant is on the application form.(III)Copies of the educational certificate (self attested) are enclosed.(IV)Copies of the caste/disability/service certificate (self attested) are
- The Council will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination. Therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally.
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for the written test/skill test and those who are applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the Advertisement. If it is found at any stage that he/she does not fulfill the stipulated criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Application by Ordinary Post should be sent to Section Officer (R-II), 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 or dropped in the drop box available at the Ground Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement in the newspaper and after last date no application will be accepted.
- For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired the status of an
Ex-Serviceman , at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post/ Service.
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) who have already secured regular Government job on civil side (including Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies/ Statutory Bodies, Nationalized Banks, etc.) after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for reservation in ESM category.
- The candidate will have the discretion of opting for his/ her own scribe or the facility of scribe provided by the Council. Appropriate choice in this regard will have to be given by the candidate in the application form.
- In case of person with benchmark disabilities in the category of blindness, locomotor (Without Hand) and cerebral palsy, the facility of scribe is provided, if desired by the candidate.
- In case of remaining categories of persons with benchmark disabilities, the provision of scribe will be provided on production of a certificate to the effect that the person concerned has physical limitation to write, and scribe is essential to write examination on his/ her behalf, from the Chief Medical Officer/ Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent of a Government health care Institution as per proforma in Annexure-II.
- In case a candidate opts for his/ her own scribe, the qualification of the scribe should be one step below the qualification of the candidate taking the examination. The candidate with benchmark disabilities opting for own scribe shall be required to submit details of the own scribe as per proforma in Annexure-III. In addition, the scribe has to produce a valid Photo ID proof issued by any Govt. Organization in original at the time of examination. A photocopy of the Photo ID proof of the scribe signed by the candidate as well as the scribe will be submitted along with proforma in Annexure-III. In case,subsequently, at any stage, it is found that the qualification of the scribe is not as declared by the candidate, then the candidate shall forfeit his/ her right to the post and claims relating thereto.
- To act as resource centre for conducting research, training and development of school education and teacher education.
- To prepare quality teachers and teacher educators at all levels of school education.This is done through various pre-service courses i.e. four year integratedB.Sc.B.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., two year B.Ed., two year M.Ed., Ph.D. and Diploma in Guidance &Counselling, and in-service teacher training programmes conducted throughout theyear.
- To conduct in-service training programmes for teachers, teacher educators, supervisors and administrators concerned with school education and according to the needs of the States/Union Territories of the northern region.
- To provide necessary help to the state agencies concerned with school education.
- To produce instructional material for school education.
- To advise state departments of education on policies and programmes related to various aspects of school education.
- To provide consultancy services and extension programmes at national and internationallevel.
- To undertake policy research studies related to school education and teacher education by the faculty and research scholars of the institute.
click above to download
the employment notification