Advertisement No. 02/2018
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) to produce about 913.70 KTPA of Paraxylene and about 283.10 KTPA of Benzene. OMPL is a subsidiary of MRPL. The Company is likely to be scheduled as required by Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India.
OMPL invites applications from Engineering graduates/Diploma holders passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973(as amended from time to time). Apprentices are required for the following subject fields:
OMPL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
No of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.4984/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Technician Apprentice
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.3542/- (Per Month)
- For Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- For Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate will be sent via Email or can be downloaded from OMPL website only 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. Candidates, who are neither able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination nor received by mail, should contact at email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can appear in the examination with any one of Admit card, either received by mail or downloaded from website. Intimation about shortlisted candidate will be posted on website for which candidate may keep in touch through website. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
- Examination will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions only. OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for Objective Type Multiple Choice Question paper. OMR Answer Sheet to be filled in with Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates are required to mark their Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Registered Application Number, and Question Booklet Number etc. correctly on the OMR Answer sheets by darkening the appropriate ovals / boxes. Candidates are also required to sign their names in running hand on the Answer Sheets. Answer Sheets not bearing the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Signature etc. in the space meant for the purpose will not be evaluated and awarded Zero mark. OMR Answer Sheets are read by machine and, therefore, failure to comply with any of the instructions will result in award of Zero marks. Candidates in their own interest should strictly follow the Instructions given on the Question Booklet/ OMR Answer sheet. No representation regarding non-compliance of instructions will be entertained.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph and Signatures as specified without any exception.
- The written test shall be conducted at Mangalore only. However OMPL reserved the right to add any written test centre. No change in centre of examination will be allowed under any circumstances. OMPL reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that Centre to appear from another Centre. OMPL also reserves the right to divert candidates of any Centre to some other Centre to take the examination. In this scenario also No TA will be paid to the candidate.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The engagement as apprentice will be purely for training for one year only and it will be terminated on completion of one year. The engagement as Apprentice is only temporary and shall not lead to absorption in the company. OMPL does not give any commitment on providing permanent/ temporary employment to apprentices on successful completion of training period.
- The place of engagement as apprentice will be ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), Mangalore.
- Candidates selected as Apprentice shall be paid monthly stipend as mentioned in the above Table. No other payment shall be made to the apprentice. The apprentices engaged shall have to make their own arrangement for stay/transport etc. during the period of engagement at OMPL.
- The number of training slots mentioned above and the reservation for various categories are provisional and may increase /decrease at the discretion of Management and in compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of engagement. Depending on the requirement, the Management reserves the right to curtail/enlarge the number of training slots or cancel/restrict the engagement process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
How to Apply OMPL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply only online each post in official website http://omplhr.com/ from 31.01.2018 to 01.03.2018. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form