Advt No : 14/2018-2019
Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)
OPSC aka Odisha Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 17 Assistant Town Planner Vacancy 2018. OPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.opsc.gov.in
Name of the post — Assistant Town Planner
No of post — 17
Pay Scale — 15600 — 39100/-
Bachelor Degree in Planning or Post Graduate Degree in Planning form recognized University.
General Instructions:latest andhra govt jobs
- At present, only the online applications are invited li’om candidates for admission to the written examination for the post of Assistant Town Planner. After declaration of result of written examination, the candidates who qualify in the written examination will be required to submit the printoutfhard copy of online application form, along with the
photocopies of the other documents as stated under the Para – 9 of this advertisement and original of the same on the date of veriï¬cation of original certiï¬cates/documents, which will be declared later on in due course, for consideration of their eligibility for admission to the Viva Voce test.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratiï¬cation or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal
prosecution, be disqualiï¬ed not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or l‘oraspeciï¬ed period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission.
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988)
are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Online applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to reiection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score;
- Admission to Written Examination/Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after Examination / Viva Voce test. it is found that a candidate does not fulfill all the eligibility conditions or has furnished incorrect information/data, his/her candidature will be liable to reiection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final.
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment;
- Concessions meant for S.Cs. S.Ts. & S.E.B.Cs by Birth are admissible t0 the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Socially Backward Classes of Odisha only.
- Candidates are required to take due care to annex the printout/hard copy of online applications, the copies of certificates and other requisite documents as stated under Para–9 of this advertisement.
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the online application form will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as may be decided by the Commission be imposed on the candidate.
- All persons appointed under the Government of Odisha on or after 1St January, 2005 shall not be eligible for pension as deï¬ned under sub-rule(l) of Rule-3 of the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992; but shall be covered by the deï¬ned contribution pension scheme in accordance with the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Amendment Rules 2005.
- Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment unless the Government is satisï¬ed after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- Candidates must answer the papers in their own handwriting. In no circumstances, a candidate will be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for him/her.
- If one candidate furnishes more than one application, the Commission will consider the information / data of the latest application having higher ID Number.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before ï¬lling up online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC htt://opsconline.gov.in Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instruction to fill up online application form. ii. Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & LeftÂ Hand Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image 01′ latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Hand Thumb lmpression(LTI) in the online application form. ljploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identiï¬able / Visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission ofapplication form, an Unique Registration ID will be displayed 011 the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:20-11-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:19-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 20.11.2018 to 19.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form