Last Date:21 September, 2019
Advt. No. : 03/Rectt./2019
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)
MECL aka Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 168 Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 21 September 2019. MECL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.mecl.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various
No of post – 245
Pay Scale – 20200 – 49300/-, 22900 – 55900/-
10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate
General Information:bank jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The minimum post qualification relevant experience under Table 1, will be reckoned only after passing the essential qualification specified against each post.
- Minimum Essential Qualifications will be considered for all purposes. Higher qualifications without essential qualification will not be considered.
- Application registration fee of Rs. 100/- for General, EWS and OBC candidates (Not applicable in case of SCI ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates1 will be paid through bank challan (available at our website under CAREER section, https:/iWww.meci.coin/Careers.aspx or meclrecruitment.co.in) of Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted. MECL will not be responsible in case candidate deposits the fee in the wrong account. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- The cut-off date for reckoning essential educational qualification, relevant experience, age etc. shall be 07.08.2019 for submitting the online application through the website of MECL
(https://www.mecl.co.in/Careers.aspx or mecirecruitment.co.in).
- Before submission of the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications, age, experience and other eligibility criteria and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement for the post applied for.
- Shortlisting of candidates for written test/ document verification/ skill test/ trade test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of such call letters to the candidates will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared. MECL will undertake verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents as per rules of the Company.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria/ submitted any false information such as age, caste, qualification, experience, disability, etc. at the time of document verification/ at the time of joining, his/her candidature shall be rejected /cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or suppressed any relevant information/material information, his/her candidature/ services shall be summarily terminated without notice and Offer of employment issued in favour of candidate will be withdrawn before/after the joining in MECL.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess Degree/ Diploma/ ITI from an Indian University/ Institute/ Board approved or recognized by Government/ UGC/ AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority, as the case may be in their respective case.
- Merely meeting the prescribed qualifications and experience shall not entail a candidate to be called for selection process. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, the Company reserves its right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of essential educational qualification, relevant experience, etc. and keeping in view the number of vacancies. The decision of MECL management as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for Written Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test shall be final.
- The name of shortlisted candidates will be displayed only on our website under “CAREER” section (https://www.mecl.co.in/Careers.aspx or mecirecruitment.co.in).
- Candidates working in Central! State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies/ nationalized banks etc. should apply through proper channel and fill Online application as well or furnish No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of the document verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for Skill Test/ Trade Test.
- TA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for written test/ document verification/ trade test/ skill test.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/ written test/ document verification/ skill test/ trade test etc. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter or claim or dispute out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted in Nagpur (Maharashtra State) courts/tribunals/forum only and shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a Degree/Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce copies of these norms as prescribed in his/her University/Institute at the time of document verification/ skill test/ trade test if called for.
- The period/duration of Apprenticeship/ Training/ Internship/ Articleship/ etc. which is attained during academic course curriculum will not be considered as experience.
- Applications will be accepted only through the MECL Online Recruitment Portal. Any application received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. There is no need for sending the physical application.
- Shortlisting of the candidates for the above posts will be done on the basis of information provided by the candidate on Online Recruitment Portal only. MECL will not be responsible for the veracity of the information provided by the candidate as no physical documents are called for at the time of submission of application. Hence, the candidates will be held responsible in case of any false information provided.
- The candidate must ensure that accurate information is provided through Online Recruitment Portal. Any deviation found in Online Application during document verification process will result in rejection of the candidature for the applied post.
- Candidates are advised not to attempt for registration more than once for the same post while filling Online Application at MECL Recruitment Portal. In case of multiple registrations, the one with the latest Application Sequence Number will be considered as final application for recruitment process and other applications will be rejected.
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited ( MECL ) was established as an autonomous Public Sector Company in October 1972, under the administrative control of Ministry of Mines, Government of India for systematic exploration of minerals, to bridge the gap between the initial discovery of a prospect and its eventual exploitation. MECL has the Mission “to provide high quality, cost effective and time bound geo-scientific services for exploration and exploitation of minerals”.
- MECL has completed over 1430 projects/reports and established 162734 Million Tonnes of ores/ mineral reserves of minerals like Coal, Lignite, Bauxite, Copper, Gold, Lead-Zinc, Iron Ore, Limestone, Manganese, Magnesite, Chromite, Fluorspar and several other Industrial Minerals since inception (As on 30st June 2017). It has recently diversified into mining and beneficiation of minerals, Production well drilling for CBM and sampling & analysis of coal stocks.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form