Last Date:07 April,2019
Advt. No.:CEN 03/2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB aka Railway Recruitment Board invites Application for the post of 1665 Ministerial And Isolated Various Posts Vacancy 2019. RRB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.rrbcdg.gov.in
Name of the post – Ministerial And Isolated Various Posts
No of post – 1665
Pay Scale – Level 02,04,05, 06, 07 & 08 7th CPC Pay Matrix
10th, 12th, B.Sc., Diploma, Graduate, B.Ed, Post Graduate.
General Instructions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration (07.04.2019).CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONSHOULD NOT APPLY.
- Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information in the CEN available on the websites of RRBs.
- Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs indicated atPara 20.0 of the CENand be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
- Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE ONLY and through RRB websites ONLY listed at para 20.0. One application ONLY is required to be submitted to the selected RRB for all its notified posts in this CEN. Candidates can apply to only one RRB. Application to more than one RRB, will lead to rejection of all the applications. Any attempt to submit more than one application by a candidate against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
- Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility. Only thereafter the candidates should exercise options for the RRBs and post(s) within the RRB chosen as per their eligibility. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final.
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- Candidates can modify the application particulars except RRB chosen, Email ID and Mobile Number, even after submission of application, but within the last date of submission of application, by paying modification fee. However, after the last date for submission of application (16.04.2019), RRBs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the information furnished in the application.
- Candidatesmust ensure that they fulfill the prescribed Medical Standards for the post(s) they are opting for. It is to be noted by the candidates that in case the candidate is found to be medically unsuitable for the opted post at the time of appointment, alternate appointment shall not be given.
- Center/City allocation for CBTs will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/States for attending CBTs. Request for Change of Exam Centreshall NOT be allowed under any circumstances.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to register and submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRB concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days of online registration.
- RRBs do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to register and/or submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the examination, sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination, attempt to impersonate will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cell) for lifetime. He/she will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways,and if alreadyappointed, will be dismissed from service. Such candidates are also liable for legal prosecution.
- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, blue tooth, pen drive,laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallet/purses, shoes, belts and metallic wears including ornaments etc. are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates will have to download the City and Date Intimations,e-Call Letters and Travel Authority (wherever applicable) from the links provided on the official websites of RRBs.
- In 1942, a Service Commission with a Chairman and two members was established for recruitment of Subordinate Staff on the then North West Railway was known as Railway Service Commission.
- In 1945, the Services Commissions were set up at Bombay, Calcutta, Madras and Lucknow. In 1948, the Indian Railway Enquiry Committee reviewed working of commissions.In 1949, due to financial constraints a ban was imposed on recruitments on Indian Railways thus numbers of commissions was reduced to one centrally located at Bombay.In 1953-54 when Economic conditions of Indian Railway improved, four service commission were again set up at Bombay, Madras, Allahabad and Calcutta. In 1956, the Estimates committee generally approved the method of recruitment by the constitution of the Railway Service Commissions. In 1983, to cater to the needs of areas which were being neglected due to locations of the existing commissions, seven more commissions were set up viz, at Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhuvneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu and Srinagar with sitting at Leh and Trivendrum. In 1984 two more service commissions were set up at Malda and Gorakhpur. In January, 1985 Railway Service Commissions have been renamed as Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). At present 19 Railway Recruitment Boards are functioning.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts computer based examination for recruitment of ALP & Technician posts. RRB has released centralized notification 01/2018 for total 26502 vacancies. RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2018 will be held in two stages followed by Aptitude Test (if applicable) and Document Verification. First Stage CBT is scheduled to be held in the month of May and June 2018.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam to recruit Commercial apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master etc. all over India. After releasing answer keys; rrb ntpc declares result after some months. Which can be checked on different 21 official zone websites.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form