Last Date:14 Aug,2019
Adv. No. : 03/Rectt/FDO & AFDO/EP-I/2019-20
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC aka Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 39 Fisheries Development Officer & Public Relation Office Vacancy 2019. RPSC recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of the post – Fisheries Development Officer & Assistant Fisheries Development Officer
No of post – 16
Pay Scale – Pay Matrix Level (L-11, 14)
Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) or M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries from a recognized University,/Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) or M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries from a recognized University OR Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) with one year diploma in Professional Development Program from Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai.
General Information:upsc notifications
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under the Government on a substantive basis on any post before conviction and was eligible for appointment under these rules
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of ex-prisoner who was not overage before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under these rules
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the service rendered in the National Cadre Corps in the case of Cadet Instructor, if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, such candidate shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
- The persons appointed temporarily to a post in the service shall be deemed to be within the age limit, had they been within the age limit when they were initially appointed even though they have crossed the age limit when they appear finally before the Commission and shall be allowed up to two chances had they been eligible as such at the time of their initial appointment.
- The upper age limit for persons serving in connection with the affairs of the State, Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad and in the State Public Sector Undertaking/Corporation in Substantive capacity shall be 40 years
- The Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after release from the Army shall be deemed to be
within the age-limit even though they have crossed the age-limit when they appear before the Commission had they been eligible as such at the time of their joining the commission in the Army.
- The upper age limit for reservist namely the defence personnel transferred to the reserve and the ex-service personnel shall be 50 years.
- According to the Rajasthan Civil Services (Absorption of Ex-servicemen) Rules, 1988, relaxation in upper age limit shall be given five years to Exservicemen for the post of Fisheries Development Officer and fifteen years for the post of Assistant Fisheries Development Officer. Provided that permissible age after relaxation work out to be more than 50 years then upper age limit of 50 years will be applicable.
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper.
- At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only three of the 22 covenanting states viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner. The successor administration after the merger of the princely states promulgated an ordinance on 16th August,1949 establishing the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer. It was published in Raj. Gazette at 20th August, 1949 and it came into effect from this date. It provided for the abolition of the PSCs or other institution performing duties in the nature of those of a PSC in the constituent states. The ordinance also provided inter-alia, for the composition of the Commission, the staff and the functions of the Commission.
- Initially the composition of the Commission was one Chairman and 2 Members. Sir S.K.Ghosh (also the then Chief Justice of Rajasthan) was appointed Chairman. Subsequently Shri DeviShankar Tiwari and Shri N.R.Chandorkar were appointed Members and Shri S.C. Tripathi (I.E.S), formerly a member of the Federal PSC was appointed as Chairman. In the year 1951, in order to regulate the working of the Commission, the Rajpramukh issued the following Regulations under the provisions of the Constitution of India.
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Conditions of Service) Regulation,1951 and
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation,1951.
- In view of its important and impartial function, Public Service Commissions rightly find a place of pride in the Indian Constitution. Articles 16, 234, 315 to 323 deal with various functions and powers of the Public Service Commissions. The working of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is also regulated by Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rules & Regulation, 1963, Rules framed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for conduct of their Business and the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Regulations and validation of Procedure ordinance 1975 & Act 1976).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form