Last Date: 10th April, 2018
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS)
N-1/9, NAYAPALLI, PO.-SAINIK SCHOOL, BHUBANESWAR-751005
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS), under the School & Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha invites Online applications from the prospective candidates for filling-up the Posts of Principal and Teaching staff in the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas in the State which shall be filled up by direct recruitment. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.oavs.in at the link available on this site. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for different posts and they may go for online application after being satisfied that he/she is eligible for the posts as per stipulated eligibility criteria.
1.Name of the post- Teacher
No of post- 1544
Pay Scale- Rs.15600/-39100/- + GP 6600/-
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE:
- SCREENING AND ELIGIBILITY WILL BE BASED ON THE DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE. BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE POST, THE CANDIDATE SHOULD ENSURE
THAT HE/SHE FULFILLS THE ELIGIBILITY AND OTHER NORMS MENTIONED IN THE MODALITIES. FURNISHING OF WRONG/FALSE INFORMATION WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION AND OAVS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE OF FURNISHING OF SUCH WRONG/FALSE INFORMATION.
- The candidates found provisionally eligible for the applied post shall be called for Computer Based Test (Online) and the provisional e-admit cards will be issued accordingly to applicants.
E-Admit Card will be issued purely on provisional basis to valid/registered E-Mail Ids of the Candidate pending scrutiny of eligibility. The OAVS will verify the eligibility at various stages of the recruitment and selection process. The candidates should prove his/her eligibility at all stages of selection process and even after appointment. Mere issue of E-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been accepted by OAVS.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in CBT without valid E-Admit Card along with valid Photo Identity Card (i.e., Election Card, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving
License, Government Identity Card,) in original issued by Government of India/State Government of Odisha.
HOW TO APPLY:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply only through online registration link available at OAVS website i.e. http://www.oavs.in. Please go carefully through instructions under ‘HOW TO APPLY’ and also detailed instructions given on the main page of online application form.
- No application through other mode will be accepted.
- No documents are required to be sent to OAVS in connection with the online application.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website.
- The last date for registration and submission of application (Step-I & Step-II) is 10/04/2018 upto 05:00 PM and On-Line submission of application fees (Step-III) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) is 16/04/2018 upto 11:45 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form