Advt No : RT / 15 / 2018 dated 08.12.2018
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited(HECL)
HECL aka Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi invites Application for the post of 150 Non-Executive Trainee Vacancy 2018. HECL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.hecltd.com
Name of the post – Non-Executive Trainee
No of post – 150
Pay Scale – 6,000/- PM, 12,000/- PM
B.E./ B.tech, Diploma, MBA, 10th, ITI.
Important Information:govt jobs
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates. .
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HEC LTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
- Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for engagement and to be called for Written Test/ Trade Test/ Task Observation Test. Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- This is a purely training opportunity and there is no provision whatsoever of any employment in the company on the basis of this scheme.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment portal page only after making the successful registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on the page to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save it for further reference.
- Candidate who wish to make the payment later-on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / to submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Processing Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- It is mandatory to fill the payment details in online portal (Payment Collection Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt & date of deposit) by login again after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- Bank commission charges will be borne by the Applicants. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, HEC LTD will not be responsible. Processing fee deposited after 10.01.2019 will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying for any training programme and payment of Processing Fee.
- The call letter indicating Registration Number, Roll Number, Details of Venue and guidelines for the written test/interview will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only. The candidate has to download his/her Call Letter, Guidelines etc. for appearing in the written test/interview from the website only. Please note that the Call Letter will not be sent by post. The
message for downloading the call letter, etc. will be sent on the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website: http://www.hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website http://www.hecltd.com for information regarding dates of written test/interview, downloading of call letter, result of written test/interview etc.
- E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once
entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail and/or SMS only.
- Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the training programme.
- Applications as per the above procedure will only be entertained.
- Applicants can send their Query related to this advertisement to email Id: email@example.com
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply logon to: http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 Hrs of 18.12.2018 to 17:00 Hrs of 08.01.2019. No other means /mode of application shall be accepted. HEC Ltd. will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email / message sent to the candidates.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following :-a. Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.b. Scanned copy of recent coloured passport size photograph of the candidate with white back ground.c. Scanned signature of the candidate
- PHOTOGRAPH: One recent coloured passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
- SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, verification stage, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Processing Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of processing fee.
- While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Processing Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number.Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
- Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Processing Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
- Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:18-12-2018 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:08-01-2019 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at HEC Ltd’s website (http://hecltd.com/) from 18 Dec 2018 10:00 AM to 08 Jan 2019 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form