Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2017
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s
Office Building, Wadibunder,
P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai-400010
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 150 Junior Clerk-cum-Typist. Apply Online before 30 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Central Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
No of Vacancy: 150 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19900-63200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English/ 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
GENERAL:tamilnadu govt employment
- Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
- The vacancies are to be filled up in various Divisions of Central Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on Central Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
- RRC reserves the right to alter the mode examination or re-conduct the CBT/Typing test or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the CBT/Typing test in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board from time to time and will be binding on all.
- Candidates’ biometric data will be captured and/or video/still photography will be done before admitting to CBT hall/for typing test or even during CBT/Typing test. Candidates must co-operate with CBT conducting officials.
- Sparing of the candidate for taking the examination and issuing necessary duty passes, if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit where the candidate is presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.
- Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application as per the Notification.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The list of eligible/ineligible candidates will be published on the website of the RRC. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the RRC website in due course. Candidates are advised to be in continuous access of RRC website for various information of the stages of selection.
- The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all candidates.
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrccr.com from 01.12.2017 to 30.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form