Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority(MMRDA)
MMRDA aka Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority invites application for the post 15 Steno-Typist & Assistant Legal Adviser. Apply Online before 24 August 2018. MMRDA Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post — Steno-Typist & Assistant Legal Adviser
No of post — 15
Pay Scale — 5200 — 20200/-, 15600-39100/-
General Conditions:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates should submit their online applications through website:https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in Applications received byhand / tapal will not be considered.
- Age, Qualification, Expirence and Other certificates as on 24/08/2018 will considered valid. Qualification acquired
afterwards will not be considered.
- Age Limit : 1) 43 years for reserve category and 38 years for Open Category.(No age limit for MMRDA employees) 2) Ex-Serviceman who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forcs are allowed to deduct from their age the length of continuous service in the Armed forces plus 3 years.3) Age Limit upto 46 year for the part-time Degree/Diploma Holders Empolyee.
- Applicant should be eligible as ex-servicemen for government service under GoM, GAD’s Circulars dated 10.10.1980 & 16.04.1981. As per GAD’s Government Order No.RTA-1090-22-CR.6-93-12 dated 08.06.1993, if ex-servicemen has taken benefit earlier of ex-servicemen scheme for government service, then he will not be treated eligible for a ailment of the said benefit except age relaxation.
- Candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen horizontal reserved category should submit their certificate issued by the competent authority of the same horizontal reserved category. Otherwise, applicant will not held eligible for benefit of the said scheme. It is essential to submit certified copy of discharge card by the ex servicemen. Under GoM,GAD, Government Order dated 02nd September, 1983, there is a provision to give appointment under exservicemen category to only one person from the families who have martyr during the service or become handicapped during the war and not found fit to perform the duties. Those who wanted to take benefit under this scheme should produce a certificate from District Sainik Welfare Officer to the effect that concerned ex-servicemendeath certificate or the applicant is belonging from the said ex-servicemen family those who is now handicapped and do not perform any duties. Further, applicant should submit a true copy of affidavit made before Executive Magistrate that I am the member and no one as yet from the ex servicemen family has taken the benefit of ex servicemen scheme (however, preference/priority will be given for appointment to these applicants after considering the candidature of ex servicemen who become handicapped during war period or service period). It is obligatory to submit affidavit of the family numbers live in prescribed format. Applicant’s third or subsequent child should not born after 28th March, 2006 (It is obligatory to submit the certificate by unmarried applicant).
- The degree/diploma holders those who have worked part time on remuneration for three years in Government offices under GoM’s “Financal Assistance to Educated Unemployment Scheme” and made registration of their experiences in the “Employment Guidance Centre” are eligible for 10% reservation under Horizontal Reservation Scheme. The age limit of such part time degree/diploma holders are relaxed upto 46 years.
- As per Govt. Resolution No.82/2001/ . . /2000/ . .4S15/ .2, 25 , 2001 those who wants to apply under women reservation from open category are required to submit Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid till 31st March, 2018. All the terms & conditions in the said G.R. dated 25-05-2001 are binding upon for the women candidates.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:24-08-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/ on or before 24.08.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form